Dog Friendly Policy
General rules for all venues
Due to the nature of some of our venues, we have some rules of where and when dogs are permitted. These can be viewed below in each of the corresponding venues.
There are of course some house rules as not all people are lovers of dogs and to ensure maximum enjoyment for all guests who visit The Craster Arms we have a few simple rules to strike the right balance for all.
We respectfully request that these rules are followed:
- Please ensure your dog is kept with you at all times both indoors and in our outdoor areas.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times.
- Do not allow your dog to obstruct any walk ways so our team and other customers can move about safely.
- As some guest may have a fear of dogs, please ensure they do not jump up at anyone
- Please keep your dog off the furniture, upholstery and soft furnishings (this includes blankets provided for human use)
- Do not encourage your dog to share food from your plate
- To ensure a pleasant atmosphere for all guests, if your dog barks incessantly, attempt to quite them
- Unruly or vicious dogs will not be permitted in any of our venues.
We have put these rules in place to ensure a pleasant atmosphere for all guests, so we hope you will help us achieve this by following these rules.